Our staff are qualified and accredited building designers, experienced in all types of residential, commercial and industrial projects. We work with you to provide a design outcome that is in line with your expectations as well as taking into considerations local council policies to ensure that the project is compliant and eligible for the required approvals. We can even take care of the approvals process on your behalf.
The diversity of staff at MJM ensures that all projects are achievable, approvable and buildable. Our designs not only take into consideration the important architectural and functionality aspects, but also construction techniques and cost-savings measures where practical. This is achieved as a result of the expansive knowledge of our designers across other disciplines as well as through the use of project teams across different divisions of our company which each provide specialised input.
Our projects are quite diverse and include;
- New homes, single storey, split level or multi storey
- Units, villas and multi-unit developments
- All types of development in the heritage conservation area
- Alfresco areas, pergolas, decks
- Garages, carports
- BASIX Certificates
Commercial + Industrial
- All types of commercial premises and facilities, retail, business
- Office buildings
- Community facilities, medical centres, health consulting practices
- Warehouses, workshops, mini-storage
- Industrial processing facilities and plant buildings
- Section J energy efficiency reports
- All designs compliant with Building Code of Australia
We provide you with a suite of plans including dimensioned floor plans, site plan, elevations, sections and other plans as relevant to your project. We also provide BASIX Certificates as required for residential projects or Section J energy efficiency reports as required for commercial and industrial projects.
Contact Brendan Shumack, Manager of our Building Design division, for a free initial design consultation and written fee proposal today. No obligation!
We have also developed a handy step-by-step guide detailing our Building Design process which you can learn more about here.